Landing gear Modul
The Modul series of telescopic landing gear is extremely versatile. Thanks to its modular construction with variable mounting and operating heights, various crank handles and connection shaft lengths, plus five different foot types, all client requirements can be catered for.
Modul B is the tried-and-tested standard telescopic landing gear. The Modul C range consists of various landing gears which are designed for special applications.
Both ranges offer practical product advantages: the integrated gearbox has optimum protection, and requires minimum force to be applied on the crank handle in both directions. At the same time, Modul offers an extraordinary increase in lift of up to 120 mm combined with smaller dimensions for fitting. It goes without saying that the telescopic landing gear is extremely sturdy and complies with the strict AAR standard.
The support is not a standalone, functional device. It is designed to be mounted on a trailer. The vehicle may not be operated until it has been ensured that the towed vehicle with the support complies with the applicable national road traffic regulations. In Germany, the relevant “TÜV” Safety Regulations and “StVZO” Motor Vehicle Safety Standards are to be observed. The telescopic landing gear is always to be used in conjunction with the instructions for use issued by the manufacturer of the relevant trailer.
Tried-and-tested Modul system
Since the market entrance Modul landing gears are setting benchmarks. The modular construction allows a multitude of different varieties.
- Easy to assemble and replace foot system
- Greatest flexibility of installation thanks to a range of back plates and only a slight overhang above the connection shaft
- Various crank handles and connection shaft lengths
- Significant gain in lifting force compared to comparable products
- Attractive design
- For universal application
- Type reduction thanks to modular system guarantees high level of flexibility in spare parts business
Patented Modul drive
The patented drive is perfectly protected by the internal construction. In addition it offers various advantages in daily use.:
- Easy to change between high and low gears
- Very compact construction with high efficiency and extremely low wear
- Large lifting force per turn of the crank with low crank force allows easy and convenient operation
- Reliably secured against run-down
The Modul series of telescopic landing gear are available with a range of different feet: S, A, T and TC foot.
Outstanding corrosion protection
Landing gears from JOST are especially sturdy and resist also unfavorable exterior conditions.
- Careful pre-treatment
- Premium surface through powder coating
- Long-lasting protection against environmental influences and stone chips
The Modul landing gears are equipped with a long-term lubrication. Therefore they can be used three years without relubrication.
- Long-lasting, maintenance-free drive
- No need for subsequent lubrication of our premium stabilisation and aluminium telescopic landing gears with lubrication tube
Tested and developed according to internationally recognized standards
- Regular inspection during series production based on the strict AAR standard
- Quality management in accordance with ISO/TS 16949
- Environmental management in accordance with ISO 14001
- 3 year guarantee
Locations worldwide and a broad network of dealer ensure professional advice.
- Competent and individual advice from Sales and Customer Service
- Support for our customers using CAD data during the
- planning phase
- High level of prevalence and global spare parts supply with short delivery times
- Easy to repair, such as using our foot replacement system
Various crank handle lengths for individual adjustment to thevehicle width.
|Order No.||A||B (Low gear)||C (High gear)|
|Order No.||E (Length of connection shaft)|
JS E030.001 and JS E030.007: The crank extension support is welded to the semi-trailer chassis.
JS E030.004: The exterior chassis control is bolted to the landing gear.Assembly only possible with back plate above (01) or double back plate (03).
|Order No.||A (Low gear)||B (High gear)||Operation|
Mounting kits for bracing
The shear and transverse forces that occur mean that bracing is required for the landing gear.Mounting kit (without bracing):
|JS E020.001||Mounting kit, standard (28 bolts and nuts)|
|JS E020.002||Mounting kit, double plate (48 bolts and nuts)|
|JS E020.003||Back plate|
The following illustration shows an example of bracing:
Bolt-on brackets for individual adjustment.
|JS E010.001||Bolt-on bracket, loose|
|JS E010.002||Clamp for bolt-on bracket|
|JS E020.004||Nut and bolt for clamp|
Lubricating nipple for lubricating spindles and spindle nuts.
|JS E008.4000||Grease nipple|
General technical data for landing gear
|Gear||Lift by one turn of the crank (mm)|
|Capacity||Landing gear (per kit) (t)|
|Load (t)||Crank force|
Telescopic landing gears
Modul B – Standard
- Tried-and-tested standard telescopic landing gear
- The modular construction allows a multitude of different varieties
Aluminium landing gear Modul CA
- Premium telescopic landing gears in an aluminium design
- Greatest possible weight advantage for telescopic landing gears
- Thus ideally suited to tank and silo vehicles
Special telescopic landing gears Modul C
- Modul C special telescopic landing gears for special applications
- Especially compact telescopic landing gears with large ground clearance
- Drawbar landing gears with pivot bearings for use in combination with central axle trailers and dollies
- Especially robust telescopic landing gears for heavy duty applications
- Telescopic landing gear with low-lying connection shaft, especially for tank and silo trailers
- Stabilisation landing gear for rear support and level regulation.
Drop leg FS 075
- Ideal for applications that require low weight and where uncoupling is rarely needed.
All telescopic landing gears in our Modul series which are used in a set with a connection shaft are also available with two-sided operation with a special crank. Operation by two people reduces the manual force required to 110 N (at 16t lifting capacity) – operation by a single person from the right or left is also possible.