Advantages at a glance
- Sensor provides safe locking mechanism check
- Simple coupling control – through a blinking LED display – even under low visibility
- Optical locking display, directly on the fifth wheel coupling
- 3 year life span
- Simple installation and replacement of the Flashtronic, no wiring necessary
- Designed for installation on JSK 42
- Electronic fill level control with an LED display
- Equipment approval according to 72/245/EEC (2005/83/EC Amendment) and dangerous goods guidelines
- The LED light is off when the fifth wheel coupling is uncoupled.
- The Flashtronic indicates coupling lock of the fifth wheel coupling immediately after coupling through a yellow LED light.
- The integrated LED light blinks once each second.
- After 10 minutes, the frequency of the blinking is reduced and the LED blinks only once every 5 seconds.
• Sensor element in the handle area of the fifth wheel coupling
• Special handle with the actuating magnet for the sensor
Also available for additional models in the JSK 42 series
Sensor coupling system in accordance with the ECE R55-01, TÜ.EGG.095-05, DIN 74081, ISO 3842, ECE R10 directives/standards. Suited for picking up 2” kingpins (class G50) in accordance with ECE R55-01, DIN 74080, ISO 337 and steering wedges in accordance with ECE R55-01, DIN 74085.