The Fully integrated ram and tank design of the CX range is ideally suited to rigid truck installations.
- The lightest cylinder on the market providing a saving of up to 258 kg per tip
- Increased productivity with the fastest tipping cycles
- Zero downtime and minimal servicing with a fit and forget reputation you can count on
- Optimum bodybuilder turnaround time with combined ram & tank assembly, dramatically reducing installation time
For a full list of features go to the Cylinder Technology page.
Edbro – Cylinder Technology
Models in the CX Series are available with lift capacities from 10 to 32 tonnes and are designed for rigid trucks with 15 to 36 tonne G.V.W.
|Model code||Nominal Truck G.V.W.(t)||Hoist Stroke (mm)*||Nominal Lift Capacity (t)||Nominal Body Length (m)||verage Kit Weight Incl. oil (kg)|
|CX07||7.5 - 15||2,130||07 - 11||3.0||165|
|CX10||15||3,059||10 - 13||4.0||212|
|CX11||18||3,271||12 - 15||4.25||289|
|CX13||26||3,841||19 - 24||5.0||442|
|CX14||32||5041||22 - 25||6.5||477|
|CX15||32 - 36||4,606||29-32||5.75||535|
Actual kit weight relates to complete hoist kit including PTO/pump. Actual weights vary according to installation
* Further strokes available on request
New CX14 - Optimum Weight - Ultimate Strength - Winning Performance
For more details click here
Hydraulic Kit Solutions
Hydraulic kit solutions available to optimise cylinder performance. For full details check out the Hydraulic Kit Solutions page.