Flexibility, compatibility, stability and safety are the basic parameters for a future-oriented motor pool. JOST ensures that these parameters can be satisfied with its international quality standards and a global sales and after sales service network.
Bolters with integrated twist locks connect containers to the carrier vehicle. The twist locks must always be used as set out in the instructions in the operating manual for
the relevant vehicle. In Germany you must comply with the TÜV regulations and the Road Traffic Act StVZO, as well as the existing standards.
Load details for twist locks and bolsters
The basis for the load details is provided by static test bench tests that comply with the JOST testing standard.
The details for the maximum gross container weight only apply:
• For securing and transporting standard containers, such as freight containers that comply with ISO 1496, interchangeable containers that comply with EN 284 or EN 452 or directly comparable versions.
• If at least four twist locks of the same load group are used for each container.
• For almost uniform load distribution (load in the interchangeable container).
• For transport on metalled roads.
The details for the maximum gross container weight do not apply:
• To special applications, such as crane bodies, tipping containers, etc.
Product range of bolsters
|18.000||•||ø 52||R 405 VAK||62.5||QT 160-80 V||410.150.000||88|
|•||•||ø 52||R 405 VAK||74.8||QT 160-80 RV||410.151.000||90|
|•||ø 38||R 406 VAK||61.1||QT 166-80 V||410.183.000||88|
|•||•||ø 38||R 406 VAK||73.4||QT 166-80 RV||410.168.000||90|
|120||•||ø 52||R 405 VAK||139.2||QT HV120-05||410.199.000||92|
|150||•||ø 52||R 405 VAK||140.7||QT HV150-05||410.203.000||92|
|200||•||ø 52||R 405 VAK||143.2||QT HV200-05||410.200.000||92|
|25.000||•||ø 52||R 405 VAK V||76.2||QT 200 V||410.081.000||80|
|•||•||ø 52||R 405 VAK V||88.7||QT 200 RV||410.139.000||90|
* Depends on the centre to centre distance between the longitudinal supports
All bolsters are delivered unmounted.
All twist locks can be screwed.
All spare parts with item number 915.xxx.xxx are zinc-plated.
Indications for mounting of the locking ring:
• For the installation of the locking ring an appopriate tool has to be used.
• Intallation tool locking ring, please see chapter Installation tool for locking rings.
• The locking ring has principally to be replaced after dismantling the inner part of the twist lock.